|Medical Professionals IVF BONANZA||Education and Training||Corporate|
|Lily Hospitals Resources…|
|Patient Care||Health Information|
- Retreat ! February 7, 2014Lily hospital staffs take out time for retreat, view the photo gallery and find out more…………..
- Ultra-modern dialysis centre January 10, 2014Lily hospital is set to deliver high quality affordable medical services, as a result we are constructing an ultramodern multi – million Naira wellness and dialysis center when completed this will add to our series of successes and boosting the medical infrastructure in delta state and Nigeria as a whole…………. this service will now be available locally as […]
- IVF BONANZA 2014 January 8, 2014Hurry now, as 2014 bonanza on IVF runs now January – March, space is limited, so hurry now, see more details……….
- MESSAGE FROM THE CMD’S DESK February 15, 2013It is indeed a great privilege for me and my team to serve our community at Lily Hospital. We bring the tradition and experience of over two decades in delivering affordable healthcare services in a patient friendly environment with a strong belief in ethical and transparent medical practice. Lily hospital has established itself as a […]
- CT, MRI AND FULL ADULT NEONATAL CARE SERVICES July 4, 2012We are pleased to bring to your notice that Lily Hospitals have now commenced the above additional services. Our imaging department has undergone extensive changes in recent years. Overseen by two full time Consultant Radiologists, the team also boasts a crop of experienced radiographers, nurses and technical staff who together have worked hard to increase [ […]
- Longterm allergy reliefA review from the US Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research (AHRQ) analyzes evidence about specific allergen immunotherapy, including allergy shots.
- Low-intensity cognitive behavior therapy and depressionAn individual patient data meta-analysis analyzes CBT website impact on moderate versus mild depression.
- Ways of preventing postnatal depressionAn updated Cochrane review of 28 trials finds support interventions can help prevent postpartum depression.
- Vitamin and antioxidant supplementsA systematic review concludes that none of the supplements studied reduced the risk of developing or dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Lubricant shots for osteoarthritis in the kneesA systematic review of 89 trials finds adverse effects but no clinically important benefits of hyaluronic acid for osteoarthritis of the knee.
- In pictures: Childhood vaccinationWhy immunisation cards are vital for millions
- Skin cancer rates 'surge since 70s'The incidence of the most serious skin cancer is now five times higher than it was in the 1970s, figures show.
- Why big buttocks can be bad for your healthWhy budget buttock ops can be bad for your health
- VIDEO: Buttock silicone injections 'lethal'The BBC's Irene Caselli reports that silicone buttock silicone injections are causing health issues in Venezuela
- NHS data-sharing scheme 'mishandled'The chair of the panel set up to advise ministers on the governance of NHS data tells the BBC the Care.data programme was "mishandled".