|Medical Professionals IVF Treatment||Education and Training||Corporate|
|Lily Hospitals Resources…|
|Patient Care||Health Information|
- Retreat ! February 7, 2014Lily hospital staffs take out time for retreat, view the photo gallery and find out more…………..
- Ultra-modern dialysis centre January 10, 2014Lily hospital is set to deliver high quality affordable medical services, as a result we are constructing an ultramodern multi – million Naira wellness and dialysis center when completed this will add to our series of successes and boosting the medical infrastructure in delta state and Nigeria as a whole…………. this service will now be available locally as […]
- IVF BONANZA 2014 January 8, 2014Hurry now, as 2014 bonanza on IVF runs now January – March, space is limited, so hurry now, see more details……….
- MESSAGE FROM THE CMD’S DESK February 15, 2013It is indeed a great privilege for me and my team to serve our community at Lily Hospital. We bring the tradition and experience of over two decades in delivering affordable healthcare services in a patient friendly environment with a strong belief in ethical and transparent medical practice. Lily hospital has established itself as a […]
- CT, MRI AND FULL ADULT NEONATAL CARE SERVICES July 4, 2012We are pleased to bring to your notice that Lily Hospitals have now commenced the above additional services. Our imaging department has undergone extensive changes in recent years. Overseen by two full time Consultant Radiologists, the team also boasts a crop of experienced radiographers, nurses and technical staff who together have worked hard to increase [
- Toothbrushes: Powered versus manualUpdated Cochrane review comparing types of toothbrushes finds some difference in the short-term.
- Topical treatments for seborrheic dermatitisReviewers from Finland's national medicines agency study medicated skin treatments and shampoos to find out what works.
- Exercise and heart failure: counting the benefitsThe latest from the updated Cochrane Collaboration systematic review on exercise for people with heart failure.
- Longterm allergy reliefA review from the US Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research (AHRQ) analyzes evidence about specific allergen immunotherapy, including allergy shots.
- Low-intensity cognitive behavior therapy and depressionAn individual patient data meta-analysis analyzes CBT website impact on moderate versus mild depression.
- 'Many exposed' to Mali Ebola girlThe authorities in Mali confirm the death of the country's first Ebola patient, a two-year-old girl, and say many people were exposed to her.
- Cancer-killing cells made in the labScientists from Harvard Medical School have discovered a way of turning stem cells into killing machines to fight brain cancer.
- Ashya's family 'unsafe for UK return'The family of Ashya King say they will not yet return to the UK following his treatment in Prague as they do not feel safe to do so.
- VIDEO: Ashya King 'has really come along'Ashya King's father said his son "has really come along" while under going proton beam therapy in Prague.
- First transplant of 'dead' heartSurgeons in Australia say they have performed the first heart transplant using a "dead heart".