|Medical Professionals IVF Treatment||Education and Training||Corporate|
|Lily Hospitals Resources…|
|Patient Care||Health Information|
- Retreat ! February 7, 2014Lily hospital staffs take out time for retreat, view the photo gallery and find out more…………..
- Ultra-modern dialysis centre January 10, 2014Lily hospital is set to deliver high quality affordable medical services, as a result we are constructing an ultramodern multi – million Naira wellness and dialysis center when completed this will add to our series of successes and boosting the medical infrastructure in delta state and Nigeria as a whole…………. this service will now be available locally as […]
- IVF BONANZA 2014 January 8, 2014Hurry now, as 2014 bonanza on IVF runs now January – March, space is limited, so hurry now, see more details……….
- MESSAGE FROM THE CMD’S DESK February 15, 2013It is indeed a great privilege for me and my team to serve our community at Lily Hospital. We bring the tradition and experience of over two decades in delivering affordable healthcare services in a patient friendly environment with a strong belief in ethical and transparent medical practice. Lily hospital has established itself as a […]
- CT, MRI AND FULL ADULT NEONATAL CARE SERVICES July 4, 2012We are pleased to bring to your notice that Lily Hospitals have now commenced the above additional services. Our imaging department has undergone extensive changes in recent years. Overseen by two full time Consultant Radiologists, the team also boasts a crop of experienced radiographers, nurses and technical staff who together have worked hard to increase [
- Toothbrushes: Powered versus manualUpdated Cochrane review comparing types of toothbrushes finds some difference in the short-term.
- Topical treatments for seborrheic dermatitisReviewers from Finland's national medicines agency study medicated skin treatments and shampoos to find out what works.
- Exercise and heart failure: counting the benefitsThe latest from the updated Cochrane Collaboration systematic review on exercise for people with heart failure.
- Longterm allergy reliefA review from the US Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research (AHRQ) analyzes evidence about specific allergen immunotherapy, including allergy shots.
- Low-intensity cognitive behavior therapy and depressionAn individual patient data meta-analysis analyzes CBT website impact on moderate versus mild depression.
- Hospitals told to cut parking chargesHospitals in England are told to cut the cost of parking for certain groups under new government guidelines.
- Disk of patient records 'missing'An NHS trust loses a computer disk containing records of 42,000 ambulance patients from its headquarters in Nottingham.
- VIDEO: Stroke clot drug in safety reviewThe UK medicines watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, is to review the safety of clot-busting drug alteplase often used to treat strokes.
- VIDEO: Rapid 'doctor's assistant' expansionThe NHS is to rapidly expand the number of physician associates, who take histories of patients, examine them and make simple diagnoses.
- Experts to review stroke clot-busterThe UK medicines watchdog is setting up a review to look at the safety of alteplase, a clot-busting drug often used to treat strokes.