LILY HOSPITALS EMS OBJECTIVE
Lily Hospitals Limited is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment that meets the expectations of her customers and stakeholders in line with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We shall achieve this by:
1. Reduce power and energy usage by at least 20% by end of Q3, 2023
2. Achieve zero spill of waste-water to the environment every quarter
3. Achieve 100% compliance with applicable regulatory requirements annually by Q3, 2023
4. Achieve 100% adherence to medical waste segregation and disposal standards
5.Achieve zero occurrence of environmental incident quarterly.
6.Maintain noise level below 85dB and minimize exposure to noise pollution
The scope of the organization’s EMS applies or includes
1. All management and staff members of Lily Hospitals in Warri, Benin and other adjoined locations (Some include: Warri – 6, Brisibe Lane, Etuwewe Street, Off Deco Road, Warri, Delta; and Benin – 18 Edo-Osagie Street, GRA, Benin City) directly or indirectly involved in EMS processes.
2. Allied Specialists, contractors, and suppliers who shall be assisted in achieving compliance with this policy.
3. The organization’s service offerings include but are not limited to: Audiology, Cardiology, Counselling, Dermatology, ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat), Eye Care, Paediatrics, Physiotherapy, Orthopedic, Fertility, Obstetrics, and gynecology, etc.
4. The organization’s compliance obligations, in particular, its conformance to ISO 14001:2015 and other regulatory obligations as may arise from time to time; and
5. Customer’s or patients’ interests as are known to exist within its market.