Lily Fertility Centre
Most people want to have children but cannot because of infertility. Invitro fertilization (otherwise known as IVF), an assisted reproductive technology is a way that infertile couples may be able to achieve pregnancy safely and successfully.
At Lily Fertility Centre (LFC) Warri and Benin, we have been assisting couples experiencing difficulty with conception for over a decade. Established in 2008 to assist couples in realizing their dream of conception using various forms of in-vitro fertilization techniques.
To date, we have had over 1500 live births with an average of 55 – 60% success rate which is above average compared to global benchmarks for IVF success rates.
IVF Services At Lily Fertility Centre Warri And Benin
- IVF (In vitro fertilization)
- IUI (Intra uterine insemination)
- PGT ( Pre implantation Genetic testing )
- Embryo Freezing
- Ovum / Sperm (Gamete) Donor Programs
- ICSI (Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- PESA (Percutaneous Epidydermal Sperm Aspiration) or TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction)
- Sperm freezing
Our ART Treatment Process At Lily Fertility Center
The fertility treatment process involves a series of steps/ protocols required in order to optimize IVF treatment. Each step has its own timeframe before moving to another. Here are steps for accessing Fertility treatment at Lily Fertility Center.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
One of the better-known fertility treatments, in vitro fertilization (IVF) involves fertilizing an ovum with a sperm in an IVF laboratory and then transferring the resulting embryo(s) to a woman’s uterus with the aim achieving conception. IVF treatment is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) method suitable for couples suffering of infertility
Couples with the following conditions can benefit from IVF treatment:
- Ovulation disorders;
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes;
- Male factor infertility such as Low sperm count, poor sperm morphology, poor motility, infections e.t.c.
- HIV discordant couples;
- Unexplained infertility.
- Timed intercourse (TI)
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) – Conventional
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) – Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)
- Reproductive surgeries
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Donor Gamete Programme
- Gamete Freezing
- Embryo Freezing
- PGT (Pre-implantation Genetic Testing)
We Are Available
to attend to
Have any urgent questions that you want us to attend to? Our customer service agents are on standby to attend to you. Use the contact details below or fill out the accompanying form.
Service Recipient Says
We will now use Lily Hospitals as our main hospitals as we got better treatment here than our previous hospitals. Well doneMrs A.E
This is a good place to be for your health needs as the whole unit ( front desk, doctors, nurses and customer service) all work togerther to attend to our concerns in a fast and professional manner. What I love most is the customer service team checking on me while here to make sure I'm been attended to. Well done Lily HospitalsMr & Mrs O.K
Lily Hospitals are getting better and better. Lot of improvement overall compared to the last time I was here. Well-done, Lily HospitalsMrs K